200+Hour Ready-to-Lead Training, 2016, 200
I am a leadership and executive coach, trainer and coach supervisor and also an active contributor to the coaching profession in various leadership roles within the International Coach Federation at regional and global level.
• I have over 15 years of international work experience in profit and non-profit organizations. As a leadership and executive coach, trainer, coach supervisor and board member I supported many companies in achieving great business results through continuous personal and professional development and coaching.
• To date I have coached thousands of hours and I have been awarded the designation of Master Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation.
• I have a big an interest also in the science of organizational coaching and I carried out a research in applying coaching in Human Resource Management.
I speak regularly at various conferences about coaching, leadership and personal management and development.
Contribution to the coaching profession
Since 2007 I had passionately served the coaching profession in various roles through different projects.
• As a chapter president of ICF Lithuania I contributed to the professional qualification of many coaches and to the improvement of the coaching brand on the market.
• In 2011 I was elected by the chapter leaders of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region to the Coordination Team with the role of representing the region in communications with ICF Global, organizing and facilitating the EMEA leaders’ meetings and supporting the work of the regional project groups’.
• I have been an ICF assessor in 5 languages.
• Since 2014 I have been a member, vice-chair and recently the chair of the Global Board of Directors at ICF.
I am also the founder of L-CON Global, where we partner with individuals and companies to co-create with them opportunities and processes for developing their capacity of leadership, their leaders’ mindset, skillset and agility to successfully lead, impact and develop their people and the whole organization no matter, how complex and unpredictable the environment is.
We do this through:
- meaningful and challenging conversations;
- individual and team coaching;
- training (face to face, online, instant);
- co-designing processes, methods and models;
- providing them with the newest trends and research.
Before my interest in coaching and leadership development I worked as a lecturer at the University of Vilnius and also as an interpreter/translator/relationship facilitator for cross-cultural businesses and for the highest state institutions in Hungary and Lithuania.
Knight’s Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary (2006) awarded by the President of the Republic of Hungary.
Yoga has been my hobby for the last few years. I believe in the connection of mind-body-spirit and therefore in my trainings and coaching sessions I work from this holistic perspective. I like to create mental awareness through the intelligence of the body more and more. Strala has been beneficial for me at many levels and I would like to integrate it more into my own work to be more efficient and useful for all my clients. They will have more psychological and mental energy, if we work with the body too.